If you need iRise Studio-specific tutorials, along with the indivdual lessons list below you can also take an online course. Be aware that it does not contain any iRise Editor content – only iRise Studio. You can find the course HERE.
Learn the iRise Studio environment and get comfortable using the basic building blocks needed to create and review simulations with your stakeholders. You’ll be amazed at how much you can accomplish.
- Exploring iRise Studio
- Tips and Tools
- Managing Projects
- Mapping Out Scenarios
- Laying Out a Basic Page
- Previewing Your Simulation
- Facilitating Stakeholder Reviews
- Adding Text Requirements
Learn how to add more interactions, formatting and data to your simulations to further engage your stakeholders. You’ll also learn how to work smarter by using Masters and Styles in your simulations.
- Adding Page Navigation
- Adding Simple Page Actions
- Creating and Controlling Views
- Formatting Page Content
- Creating and Using Styles
- Building and Using Masters
- Storing Records in a Datasheet
- Storing Images in a Datasheet
- Displaying Data in a Data Table
Learn how to add complex interactions and data to your simulations to create an ultra-realistic experience that fully engages your stakeholders. Finish these lessons and simulate like the pros.