Integrate iRise with the leading ALM and DevOps tools, which increases clarity while reducing the drag of documentation.
New integrations are now available for JIRA, Rally, VersionOne, HP ALM/QC, IBM Rational, Microsoft TFS, Jama, and Blueprint. With these integrations, your iRise prototypes, as well as requirements and comments from stakeholder reviews, are visible to the entire development team. The integrations are bidirectional, allowing users within the context of the prototypes to enter comments, or set the status and details of a user story or requirement. By providing bidirectional real-time integration, information flows throughout the software lifecycle, removing opportunities for miscommunication or costly processes of data duplication or re-creation in review documents and presentations.
So whether you are managing your stories in Rally, JIRA, VersionOne or Visual Studio, or you are keeping track of your requirements in IBM Doors NG, HP ALM or Jama, our seamless integrations ensure everyone on the team has real-time visibility to all the assets they need to be efficient and productive. iRise 10.5 provides real-time bidirectional integration with the following platforms:
- Atlassian JIRA: 5, 5.1, 5.2, 6.0, 6.1, 6.2, 6.3, Current On-Demand Version
- Blueprint: 6.0.x, 6.1, On-Demand
- HP ALM: 10, 11, 11.52, 12.01
- HP Quality Center: 9.2, 10, 11, 11.52, 12.01
- IBM Rational Team Concert (RTC): 220.127.116.11, 4.0, 4.0.1, 4.0.2, 4.0.3, 4.0.4, 4.0.5,4.0.6, 5.0, 5.0.1
- IBM Rational DOORS NG; RRC: 4.0.1, 4.0.2, 4.0.3, 4.0.4, 4.0.5, 4.0.6, 4.0.7, 5.0, 5.0.1
- IBM Rational DOORS: 9.2.x, 9.3.x, 9.4.x, 9.5.2, 9.6
- Jama: 4.3, 4.3.3, 2014.1, Current On-Demand Version
- Microsoft TFS: 2010, 2012, 2013
- Rally: 2013.3, 2014.1, 2014.2 On-Premise, On-Demand Enterprise Version
- VersionOne: Enterprise and Ultimate 13.2, 13.3. 14.0, 14.1, 14.2 On-Demand
These integrations are currently included in some Enterprise plans. And through ourpartnership with Tasktop, the integration can be expanded to more than 30 other platforms. Here’s a quick demo of the iRise integration to Blueprint and HP ALM: