iRise Visualize is a service offering designed to provide on the ground visualization services when and where they are most needed. These services empower customers to focus on their core business and applications while iRise experts install, configure, operate and administer the software.
- Resolve requirements issues
- Reduce requirements risk
- Validate requirements before development
- Accelerate projects
- Speed time to market
- Fill resourcing gaps
iRise Visualization Workshop
The iRise Professional Services team offers a variety of iRise Visualization Workshops to assist with different kinds of challenges. See the software in action and visualize the project before any coding begins; get results in real-time and resolve requirements issues.
Workshops typically run between three to five days and can be a very effective way to start a complex project or to assist in "un-sticking" projects where it is difficult to achieve alignment between business and technology.
iRise Visualization Assistance
All businesses have critical projects to complete but often are challenged with a shortage of time, skills or resources to get the job done. iRise Professional Services can help by providing skilled resources to dramatically accelerate the requirements and design phases of projects while helping to reduce risk.
iRise Visualization Assistance may involve one or more iRise experts for two to twelve weeks, depending on the scope, schedule and budget of the project, and is an excellent way to bridge knowledge gaps and create an internal success story to support iRise adoption.
iRise Visualization Factory
iRise Visualization Factory is a turnkey service offering that quickly translates business application requirements into high-definition visualizations for a fixed price and fixed time period.
Getting requirements wrong is the biggest (and most expensive) impediment to launching usable business applications. However, defining them right the first time is the easiest way to avoid rework and speed time to innovation.
Application visualizations are proven to significantly reduce project risk, improve decision making and refine scoping for complex interactive business applications. The Visualization Factory brings the power of high-definition software visualization into the hands of project teams in a rapid response model, without the need to purchase and install software or train users.
- Quickly visualize proposed innovative business solutions for review and validation - before investing in development
- Validate requirements with end users and project stakeholders before green-lighting development
- Recover projects in distress due to poor requirements, cutting the risk of costly rework and delays
- Break "analysis paralysis" caused by repeatedly misinterpreted requirements
- Perform a gap analysis on existing workflow, functional and user interface requirements
- Quickly visualize projects that are under time pressure
- Clear up confusion on application requirements
- Provide a visual blueprint for outsourcing partners