Successfully automating the people, process and technology needed to drive new innovation to market can be an enormous challenge for many companies, who often don't have the resources, skills and experience to do it themselves. As a result, many companies simply outsource application development to global systems integrators and offshore development firms or hire independent contractors to help them get the job done.
Outsourcing, offshoring and contracting are not always viable solutions:
- What if you have limited budgets and cannot afford the cost of a global system integrator?
- What if you have smaller projects and cannot exploit the economies of scale of an offshore development firm?
- What if you have mission-critical projects and cannot take the risk to hire independent contractors with no track record of working together as a team?
- What if you simply require a few resources with specific skills and experience to help you get started or help you complete a project?
Having successfully completed hundreds of engagements over the past 10 years, iRise employs a team of skilled and experienced consultants that seamlessly integrate with our client's organizations to help define, design, develop, test and deploy the most demanding business applications on-time, on-budget and with first-rate quality.
Recent application development engagements include:
- B2B, B2E and B2C Portals
- Services Oriented Architectures
- eCommerce Applications
- Dealer Management Systems
- Digital Asset Management Systems
- Digital Media Distribution Systems
- Document Management Systems
- Payroll and Accounting Systems
- Budgeting and Scheduling Systems
- Automated Bill Payment Systems
- Automated Maintenance Renewal Systems
- Workflow Management Systems
- Retail Banking Applications
- Security Trading Applications
- Loan Origination Systems
And more ...
Focused exclusively on Java and related processes, tools and technologies since its founding, iRise is a recognized expert in IBM WebSphere, WebSphere Portal and Rational product suites, BEA WebLogic and Aqualogic product suites, IBM Rational Unified Process, Extreme Programming, open source technologies and other industry standards, practices and tools.
Depending on needs, iRise consultants may be engaged as a project team, mentors or resources to help with one or more phases of a project.
iRise consulting areas of expertise include:
- Project Management
- Business/Requirements Analysis
- User Experience & Interface Design
- Software Architecture
- Quality Assurance