iRise Connect for CaliberRM
iRise and CaliberRM: A Powerful Combination
Because tracking software requirements is powerful. Seeing them is even better!
iRise and Micro Focus CaliberRM now integrate bi-directionally, so users can achieve savings of more than 30 percent, due to decreased rework and quicker implementation times:
- Discover what customers and users want with iRise, using realistic prototypes that look and act like the real thing—long before coding even starts.
- Export text-based requirements captured in iRise to the Microfocus’ CaliberRM requirements management platform, where they can be tracked, for better software quality.
- Interact directly with iRise from CaliberRM, for easy access to iRise visualizations and their associated requirements.
- Radically reduce misunderstandings in global teams with iRise visual prototyping. Let stakeholders see what new software should do, then capture the text-based requirements in CaliberRM and associate them with specific prototype behaviors.
- Speed time to market and improve software quality
CaliberRM is a requirements management tool that ensures that applications meet end user needs. Using CaliberRM, analysts, developers, testers and other stakeholders accurately capture and communicate the user’s requirements throughout the application lifecycle.
iRise is a registered trademark of iRise. All other companies and products mentioned are trademarks and property of their respective owners.